I received this cool award from Liz at Ninny's Notes. Liz is certainly versatile, creative, and one of the most energetic people in the world.
In accepting this award, I'm required to reveal 7 things about myself that my readers don't know.
That will difficult for me, as I have no secrets, and some of my readers have known me most of my life, right SH and SWV?
1. My first spoken word was not, "mama" or "papa".
It was "puppy".
(No, big surprise there, huh?)
2. I was a thumb sucker as a child.
(I have the overbite to prove it.)
3. I've seen the movie Camelot, with Richard Harris and Vanessa Redgrave, at least 20 times.
(Franco Nero was so hot as Lancelot.)
4. My favorite fragrance is gardenias.
(Despite the fact that my college roommate bathed in Jungle Gardenia, right SWV?)
5. I'm a procrastinator.
(This has developed since I've retired, hmmm?)
6. I have a weakness for Little Debbie Swiss Cakes.
(When I see round hay bales, I think "Swiss Cakes!")
7. Johnny Mathis is my favorite singer.
(Hubby and I saw his Christmas show at the Fabulous Fox Theater several years ago.
An amazing evening!)
Remington's Mom just informed me that today is Johnny's 75th birthday! (Thanx, Beth!)
Happy Birthday Johnny!
Thank you, Liz, for sharing this fun award. I would like to pass it on to anyone who has not yet received it and would like to accept.
And now, I will leave you with one of Johnny's best.