Greetings from Kentucky! I saw your blog link on the cammer. I am HrtinAk. I am a newbie that started checking out the cam since my baby is up there.
I had to comment and say what beautiful kids (dogs) you have. But, what caught my eye is that your husband retired from AT&T. I work at the call center here doing Tech Support. Alot more fun that customer service.
Greetings from Kentucky! I saw your blog link on the cammer. I am HrtinAk. I am a newbie that started checking out the cam since my baby is up there.
ReplyDeleteI had to comment and say what beautiful kids (dogs) you have. But, what caught my eye is that your husband retired from AT&T. I work at the call center here doing Tech Support. Alot more fun that customer service.
Have a great weekend!
~Kimberly (HrtinAk)
Thanks for stopping by...
ReplyDelete~K