I lived in Ft. Yukon, AK - which is 150 miles northwest (slightly) of Fairbanks. I've never been to Barrow - but it's alittle more formitable. :) Had to leave Ft. Yukon after the main sewer drains froze up at 70 below. :( Furnace couldn't keep the house warm - I mean - trailer. :) Great state housing in 1978. Check out my blog if you get a chance - and you have some lovely dogs!
I lived in Ft. Yukon, AK - which is 150 miles northwest (slightly) of Fairbanks. I've never been to Barrow - but it's alittle more formitable. :) Had to leave Ft. Yukon after the main sewer drains froze up at 70 below. :( Furnace couldn't keep the house warm - I mean - trailer. :) Great state housing in 1978.
ReplyDeleteCheck out my blog if you get a chance - and you have some lovely dogs!
bevy,
ReplyDeleteI'll check out your blog. thanks for stopping by.
K