Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Hi Kit...Merry Christmas...I hope you are having a wonderful day. Tanya
We're heading to the theater today. Maybe John Grogan will be there. Wouldn't that be a hoot.Janet
I'd be interested to hear your comments on the movie Marley and Me. I read "on-line" that it was a "10 hanky" movie with a sad ending. I would like to know before I go.Gail
Gail,I haven't seen the movie yet, but the book was a tear-jerker, so I'm sure you should pack plenty of Kleenex.K
can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Hi Kit...Merry Christmas...I hope you are having a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteTanya
We're heading to the theater today. Maybe John Grogan will be there. Wouldn't that be a hoot.
ReplyDeleteJanet
I'd be interested to hear your comments on the movie Marley and Me. I read "on-line" that it was a "10 hanky" movie with a sad ending. I would like to know before I go.
ReplyDeleteGail
Gail,
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the movie yet, but the book was a tear-jerker, so I'm sure you should pack plenty of Kleenex.
K
can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks
ReplyDelete