hallo Kit, As I wrote before we used to go the games of the NFL Europa in Germany, here are the pictures of all games we have seen made by my husband. http://www.kaleidoscope.pl/index.php?cat=23
In Poland the is also a football league. Best regards,Kasia
That's a good Friday thought! I'll meditate on that today! Thanks Sassy!
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Sammie
Wow, crazy. that is the second time I have read that today. What are the odds? =)
ReplyDeleteThat Sassy is quite a lady, just like her owner!
ReplyDeletehallo Kit,
ReplyDeleteAs I wrote before we used to go the games of the NFL Europa in Germany, here are the pictures of all games we have seen made by my husband.
http://www.kaleidoscope.pl/index.php?cat=23
In Poland the is also a football league. Best regards,Kasia
Oh Sassy, you are one smart doggie. Kisses and hugs to you and your mom!
ReplyDeleteGloria
Sassy is so smart!! Beautiful too! Give her a big dog biscuit for me!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. K! I love the quote, so true!
ReplyDeleteKoda
Boy, Sassy is all over it today! Seems to work on both sides of the issue...too down or too smug! SH
ReplyDeleteSassy - love your quote.
ReplyDelete