Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

10 comments:

  1. ADORABLE! This made me smile the entire time.

    Hugs!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who do you think enjoyed that more, the kid or the dog? What a wonderful gentle giant! And the giggling is contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's just nothing more precious than a child's innocent belly-laugh! What a good (and beautiful) dog! I hope they have many wonderful years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kit,
    I was so touched by the adorable video of the child and the Newfie. Such a regal babysitter and proof of the connection between a human and its dog. A childhood friend of mine learned to walk in a unique way. Her parents bred and raised Dobies. The male was rather tall and leggy. I'm told he would stand over her while she pulled up on him she would hang on as he slowly walked around the house with her walking beside him. What a sweet pup.
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog was the size of a calf!
    Wowza..........very cute!!!!

    N.D. farmer (thus the calf comparison)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...that big doggie is so sweet w/ the baby!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K