Very cute! I wonder where that photo was actually taken? If there were creatures of that sort anywhere near me in Interior Alaska, I would know about it!! Must have been up north in the Arctic Ocean. Healy is in the Interior not too far from us.(relatively speaking) Maybe the photographer will invite me along next time...I bet I could help her find another cute creature!
Oh, my! What a face! I had been waiting for the post all morning! Unbelievable about the other pup! SH
ReplyDeleteWell if there is an award for best Wordless Wednesday pic-I vote for this one. TOO cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little critter.
ReplyDeleteThat is very cute picture. That pup is adorable.
ReplyDeleteBest wordless Wednesday pic this week!
ReplyDeleteBrrr! Now I need a soak in a hot tub! What a sweet little face.
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I wonder where that photo was actually taken? If there were creatures of that sort anywhere near me in Interior Alaska, I would know about it!! Must have been up north in the Arctic Ocean. Healy is in the Interior not too far from us.(relatively speaking) Maybe the photographer will invite me along next time...I bet I could help her find another cute creature!
ReplyDeleteGus, Frosty Alaskan Bloodhound