Friday, February 13, 2009

Sassy Says


The greatest love is a mother's;

then a dog's;

then a sweetheart's.

~Polish Proverb~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




All You Need is Love...


Koala Sam (w/ bandages) and her new friend Bob

at the Southern Ash Wildlife Shelter in Rawson, Australia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This weekend is the Great Backyard Bird Count .

Happy watching!

5 comments:

  1. They just look so cute together, I am glad to hear they are getting better and taking care of eachother. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LabLady,
    I faithfully check DogDaze each morning to see what fun things you and the pups are doing. I saw Sam and her new beau this morning it really touched my heart. We could learn so much about love and compassion from the animal kingdom.
    So. Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such tender-hearted love....
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. As the Beetles would sing: Love is all you need.

    I agree wholeheartily.

    Hugs!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K