Hey Kit, What beautiful flowers. I'm sorry to hear you are having dental problems. I have had my share of dental issues over the years. Good luck!!! Hopefully today's visit will end with a smile on your face, Cecilia
AAhhh - root canals, roses and rhodies - the blossoms are gorgeous - but the procedure? May you recover with a whiff or two of your beautiful flowers. Licks, Sammie
I had a root canal a few months ago.... no biggie!! And it was one of my two front upper teeth too. On Wednesday afternoon, I have a big dental, getting a crown on one of my wisdom teeth, then going out to the Crows Nest at the Captain Cook Hotel for a lovely dinner!
what a lovely flowers...my mommy is into flowers a lot...I will post my garden once... Don't be afraid of the dentist..my mommy is wearing orthodont apliance at her age hehe My sister Teja is a teacher too... Kisses to all of you, Nessa and mommy
Hey Kit,
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful flowers. I'm sorry to hear you are having dental problems. I have had my share of dental issues over the years. Good luck!!! Hopefully today's visit will end with a smile on your face,
Cecilia
Good luck with your apt. I don't care much for dentist visits!
ReplyDeleteThe camera used to take those pictures is a Canon Digital Rebel EOS-450 i which has been superseded several times already.
AAhhh - root canals, roses and rhodies - the blossoms are gorgeous - but the procedure? May you recover with a whiff or two of your beautiful flowers.
ReplyDeleteLicks,
Sammie
Pretty flowers today! I hope you don't need a root canal! Ugh!!
ReplyDeleteI had a root canal a few months ago.... no biggie!! And it was one of my two front upper teeth too. On Wednesday afternoon, I have a big dental, getting a crown on one of my wisdom teeth, then going out to the Crows Nest at the Captain Cook Hotel for a lovely dinner!
ReplyDeleteThe flowers are so pretty.
Hi, Kit,
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely flowers...my mommy is into flowers a lot...I will post my garden once...
Don't be afraid of the dentist..my mommy is wearing orthodont apliance at her age hehe
My sister Teja is a teacher too...
Kisses to all of you,
Nessa and mommy