I am so glad I found your blogs. I love all of your photos. I will add them to my "great blogs" list and look forward to reading your older posts in the near future.
Hello, these how? .. first, thank you for visiting my blog and for your words .... you have a blog also very interesting ... I will visit you often ... the dogs are charming ... and I like the photos ... me one to your blog .. a greeting from the south of Spain
Beautiful family photo!
ReplyDeleteLovely family photo! That dog is precious!
ReplyDeleteDog's were in your life even in utero............!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's a neat photo.
Vicki
Nice photo and "Chum" cute name
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I found your blogs. I love all of your photos. I will add them to my "great blogs" list and look forward to reading your older posts in the near future.
ReplyDeletePhotographs are wonderful tools to bring back happy memories.
ReplyDeleteMuch love.
Melissa
No wonder you have such an affection for doggies! Sweet photo to cherish. Thank you for sharing your family photos and memories with us.
ReplyDeleteHello, these how? .. first, thank you for visiting my blog and for your words .... you have a blog also very interesting ... I will visit you often ... the dogs are charming ... and I like the photos ... me one to your blog .. a greeting from the south of Spain
ReplyDeleteGood pic of your mom and dad...pre-you! Cute Chum, too! Did you know him? I read about Honey..so sad, and yet so beautiful. Thank you for the link. SH
ReplyDelete