Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Happy April Fool's Day
teeheehee!!!
Very funny!!!!!???????????????
Kit/lablady - love your blog today. Got a chuckle before seeing the dentist.tammykauff
Good one... :) Not what I was expecting!
Oh Kit! I got this in an e-mail awhile back. Just LOVE it! Very good choice for April Fools.Gloria
LOL, too funny
Lab Lady that video was cute. Very funny. Hope you have had a good day today. I had to work, as ususal.Have a GREAT week.angelwatch
All the April's Fools jokes you heard in school weren't enough?! LOL...I don't miss them. But I loved yours!http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/
LabLady--Thanks for the great laugh--I'm still laughing! That is so funny!KittyCat
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Very funny!!!!!
ReplyDelete???????????????
Kit/lablady - love your blog today. Got a chuckle before seeing the dentist.
ReplyDeletetammykauff
Good one... :) Not what I was expecting!
ReplyDeleteOh Kit! I got this in an e-mail awhile back. Just LOVE it! Very good choice for April Fools.
ReplyDeleteGloria
LOL, too funny
ReplyDeleteLab Lady that video was cute. Very funny. Hope you have had a good day today. I had to work, as ususal.
ReplyDeleteHave a GREAT week.
angelwatch
All the April's Fools jokes you heard in school weren't enough?! LOL...I don't miss them. But I loved yours!
ReplyDeletehttp://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com/
LabLady--Thanks for the great laugh--I'm still laughing! That is so funny!
ReplyDeleteKittyCat