Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
You should come to my house. We have a JACKuzzi! :)Of course, it's just me digging all the water out of the water dish, but it's fun anyway! :)
Good morning Kit,I can't tell if this is Sassy or Zack but whomever it is they know how to relax!!! Hope you all have a great day. Hummers are doing their tag dance at my house. Even if I had multiple feeders the dance would go on and on.Cecilia
Hmmm,,,, I sure would like to be your doggie! I could use that after a hard day at work!Gloria
I couldn't get my dog near a bath with water running into it. She hates water. Loves snow. Wish I could bathe her in a tub. It would be alot cheaper.
Hi! Thanks for dropping by my bloggie! I love bath time. Heck, I love water!!! Nice ta meet you!Wiggles,Brind'Amour
I need one of those today...not from chasing squirrels, but from airport walking! I think I walked halfway from Baltimore! SH
That looks very relaxing, all right!See ya!Joey and Zeke
Squirrel chasing is hard work :-)Your birthday party photos were wonderful! Looks like you had a fantastic time!
Pampered doggie............Vicki
Don't we all!!!Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
You should come to my house. We have a JACKuzzi! :)
ReplyDeleteOf course, it's just me digging all the water out of the water dish, but it's fun anyway! :)
Good morning Kit,
ReplyDeleteI can't tell if this is Sassy or Zack but whomever it is they know how to relax!!! Hope you all have a great day. Hummers are doing their tag dance at my house. Even if I had multiple feeders the dance would go on and on.
Cecilia
Hmmm,,,, I sure would like to be your doggie! I could use that after a hard day at work!
ReplyDeleteGloria
I couldn't get my dog near a bath with water running into it. She hates water. Loves snow. Wish I could bathe her in a tub. It would be alot cheaper.
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for dropping by my bloggie! I love bath time. Heck, I love water!!! Nice ta meet you!
ReplyDeleteWiggles,
Brind'Amour
I need one of those today...not from chasing squirrels, but from airport walking! I think I walked halfway from Baltimore! SH
ReplyDeleteThat looks very relaxing, all right!
ReplyDeleteSee ya!
Joey and Zeke
Squirrel chasing is hard work :-)
ReplyDeleteYour birthday party photos were wonderful! Looks like you had a fantastic time!
Pampered doggie............
ReplyDeleteVicki
Don't we all!!!
ReplyDeleteTinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker