A couple of days ago Jack's tall guy posted a cool site where you can do all kinds of things with your pictures, including having a portrait drawn. When I asked if anyone would be interested in having their portrait posted, they all insisted. I must say it's much faster, less expensive and easier on all concerned this way.
Thanks for sharing Tall Guy!
That drawing guy sure is talented. But then again, he's got some handsome/beautiful puppies to work with!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java
Mornin' Kit and crew!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures...but as JackDaddy says the pups are beautiful. I can't draw a straight line with a ruler!!!
I hope all have a lovely day,
Cecilia
So sweet, so cute are the portraits. Congratulations. Brawo.
ReplyDeleteI have always wanted to have this done (with horns on Nigel of course). Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteWish I could draw like that :)
ReplyDeleteI love these - what a talented guy!
ReplyDeleteGifted artist! Adorable subjects!
ReplyDeleteLooks like great drawings of the dogs! :)
ReplyDeleteThey are awesome! We have fallen behind on our blogbuddies so missed this. I will have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteMoose + Dana
Those sketches of the dogs were so beautiful, they caught the personality of each of them! Very nice addition to the blog!
ReplyDeleteKathy
That is so cool!!!!
ReplyDeleteVicki