Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Someone's mom is gonna be really mad when she sees all her shoes missing!
Happy belated Birthday!!High heels - dream of each little girl and curse for us, sporty girls, right? ;-)Nessas mommy and Nessa
That is so cute..........little Ms. Kit..............I'm with ya sister.........no high heels for me either - you know I'd fall over..........Vicki
I haven't worn high hills in 15 years. Yuck. You look good.
I so agree!!! I don't want stockings either!! LOLLynn
Woo khan khount my mom in on THAT khlub!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Maybe if you tried shoes that fit? ;)
I love heels if I don't have to wear pantyhose with them! How sad that my Barbie lost all of hers...
Ohhh.. mom will be so mad with us if she caught us trying on her shoes.. and between Hershey and I, we need 4 pairs of heels.. don't think there's enough to go around!!
Very sweet.
You got it all out of your system then! SH
How adorable! :)
Amen to that.Janet
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Someone's mom is gonna be really mad when she sees all her shoes missing!
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday!!
ReplyDeleteHigh heels - dream of each little girl and curse for us, sporty girls, right? ;-)
Nessas mommy and Nessa
That is so cute..........little Ms. Kit..............
ReplyDeleteI'm with ya sister.........no high heels for me either - you know I'd fall over..........
Vicki
I haven't worn high hills in 15 years. Yuck. You look good.
ReplyDeleteI so agree!!! I don't want stockings either!! LOL
ReplyDeleteLynn
Woo khan khount my mom in on THAT khlub!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Maybe if you tried shoes that fit? ;)
ReplyDeleteI love heels if I don't have to wear pantyhose with them! How sad that my Barbie lost all of hers...
ReplyDeleteOhhh.. mom will be so mad with us if she caught us trying on her shoes.. and between Hershey and I, we need 4 pairs of heels.. don't think there's enough to go around!!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet.
ReplyDeleteYou got it all out of your system then! SH
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteAmen to that.
ReplyDeleteJanet