Ok Kit it is official I want to be one of your Labs only thing is my hair isn't yellow, chocolate or black...do they have half gray half brown Labs? Y'all go to so many nice places...I'm trying to get my hubby to take me to the Pacific NW!!!!! Cecilia
What a fantastic picture. Jack wants to go back to Dog Beach in Sandy Ago! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderful photo!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo!
ReplyDeleteAwesome photo!!!
ReplyDeleteI grew up in WA but must say that I have never been to that area. Looks like a great beach!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture! Look at all those birds! May we have the next dance?
ReplyDeleteTinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker
Ok Kit it is official I want to be one of your Labs only thing is my hair isn't yellow, chocolate or black...do they have half gray half brown Labs? Y'all go to so many nice places...I'm trying to get my hubby to take me to the Pacific NW!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCecilia
Sassy is the perfect dance partner :-) What a gorgeous photo of the two of you enjoying a day at the beach!
ReplyDeleteVery, very gorgeous picture!
ReplyDeleteMust go to the beach...must go to the beach...must go to the beach.
Love,
Homer
Great photo. Mom loves to dance, she may make a fool out of herself but she will always dance. =)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful picture.........
ReplyDeleteWow.............
Vicki
What a magnificent photo! Composition is great! Plus the connection between the two of you is so apparent! Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful! SH
ReplyDeleteLoving that picture! So true, may as well dance!!!
ReplyDelete