Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Great commercial for Guide Dogs!Payback, big time! What a sweet lab!Thanks for having it on your blog to share!Kathy
Definitely Wordless!!!Today is my Friday you and your crew have a good remainder of the week and nice Memorial Weekend.Cecilia
Now that was an absolute riot! Great post, I'm still laughing!
Great video!
Oh that was JUST great!Of khourse, my favourite part is the paw khross at the end!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
AWWWW!! I've always thought I'd like to train guide dogs or hearing ear dogs, but don't know if I could stand to give them up to their forever homes.Lynn
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Great commercial for Guide Dogs!
ReplyDeletePayback, big time! What a sweet lab!
Thanks for having it on your blog to share!
Kathy
Definitely Wordless!!!
ReplyDeleteToday is my Friday you and your crew have a good remainder of the week and nice Memorial Weekend.
Cecilia
Now that was an absolute riot! Great post, I'm still laughing!
ReplyDeleteGreat video!
ReplyDeleteOh that was JUST great!
ReplyDeleteOf khourse, my favourite part is the paw khross at the end!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
AWWWW!! I've always thought I'd like to train guide dogs or hearing ear dogs, but don't know if I could stand to give them up to their forever homes.
ReplyDeleteLynn