Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday




Happy Trails,

11 comments:

  1. Clam digging perhaps???
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear Zack,Sassy and Buddy!!!
    Thanks for visiting our blog!!!
    We're very very honored!!!
    You have a great family and you look very very happy and gorgeous!!!!
    Great blog!!!!
    Can we add your blog at our friend's list????
    We're very very happy to have you as a new friends!!!!
    And we loved a lot discovered new places with mom and dad like you!!!
    Awwwwwwww.....wish live near you so we could have fun time togheter!!!!
    Lots of love and kisses and sure we'll visit you often!!!!!!!!
    Sweet kisses!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ignoring the peeps!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this rate I think Sassy will reach me :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you digging a hole so you can put Mom in and cover up all but her head? Make sure to get a picture for your blog!

    (Make sure Zack doesn't come by and pee on her then)

    Woofs and sandy slobbers,
    Chester

    ReplyDelete
  6. China must be here somewhere....!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny!
    I know its here somewhere.......

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K