Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Oh, sweet! Thank you for sharing these great family history pictures with us, Kit. I enjoy Sunday is for Family!
The innocence of youth - I love it.Have a fantastic day.Lynn
i thought he looked a lot younger BOL
Thanks for sharing your family history - da guys are getting in a little fun before the truly grueling work. Kit -have an award for you and those lovable labs!Hugs xoSammie
I can see where you get your good looks.Happy Sunday!Love Melissa
Your daddy was so handsome...just like mine! It makes me sad and happy at the same time to think of them so young and full of life. SH
I'm sure the shirt will be bakhk in style again - and then again!Tank woo fur sharing!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
You are very fortunate (and blessed) to have so many pictures of your parents! Thanks for sharing them with us all. I love old family photos.Liz
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Oh, sweet! Thank you for sharing these great family history pictures with us, Kit. I enjoy Sunday is for Family!
ReplyDeleteThe innocence of youth - I love it.
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic day.
Lynn
i thought he looked a lot younger BOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your family history - da guys are getting in a little fun before the truly grueling work. Kit -have an award for you and those lovable labs!
ReplyDeleteHugs xo
Sammie
I can see where you get your good looks.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday!
Love Melissa
Your daddy was so handsome...just like mine! It makes me sad and happy at the same time to think of them so young and full of life. SH
ReplyDeleteI'm sure the shirt will be bakhk in style again - and then again!
ReplyDeleteTank woo fur sharing!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You are very fortunate (and blessed) to have so many pictures of your parents! Thanks for sharing them with us all. I love old family photos.
ReplyDeleteLiz