Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Happy Trails,

18 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous photo that really shows the Lab "persona".

    Have a Wonderful Wednesday.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum fur sure!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Have woo evfur gotten your mom to make woo bonesikhkles? I bet woo would love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone sure looks happy!

    Hugs!
    Kat


    (BTW...so relieved the birdies are okay...fingers crossed)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Buddy, that looks like a real yummy bone.

    See ya!
    Joey and Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Kit and Buddy!!!
    Wordless Wednesday indeed. I can read Buddy's thoughts in his eyes...'this is mine and only mine, bro and sis are gone, I have my mommy and my bones all to myself, back off'!!!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jack says if you don't finish that bone, he will be glad to help!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snack time for Buddy...he must have worked really hard for that rawhide. All that mulching...

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a GREAT picture! Love tongue at that "just so" angle! heehee!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous coat Buddy has!! It is so shiny and he is so intense with that bone!

    Did he get his bath yet? Or have you been too busy with the snakes, scorpions, hostas-eating-deer and exploding diet coke???

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dog and his bone....nothing better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable Buddy!
    I read about a project to help abandoned pets ... I think you'd be interested too :-) I've posted the link on my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW... i THOUGHT THAT WAS LAFFY TAFFY... My Bell decided to eat my Laffy Taffy GRAPE FLAVORED that was by my bed... guess it made her have some really bad drool. Bad girl that was my candy LOL - she loves jolly ranchers and suckers too - I HAVE TO EITHER HIDE THE CANDY OR STOP EATING IT lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thought Buddy looked so sad.......that even the bone wasn't cheering him up.....he misses his buddies........

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yeah...Buddy looks like he's in boot camp! More like an "only puppy" to me! Way to go, Buddy! SH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was this taken when he was a puppy or does he just look extra puppy-ish in the pic? The look in the eye reminds me of one I get from Moose. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K