Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordless Wednesday



Happy Trails,

13 comments:

  1. I LOVE shadow pictures!!! That is great!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool and artsy pic! A perfect silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kit and Buddy what a dramatic and wonderful picture...a lady and her shadow...Madi says thank you for your comments today and she does know she is lucky.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get a lot of those pictures, but they are usually by accident! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh, got a little something hanging from your chin.

    Lots of treats,
    Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LIKE it. Yes, I must say I LIKE it ALOT!

    Chester ;0=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool!!!! Glad Yogi didn't show up in it too......

    ReplyDelete
  8. How'd you do that?! SH

    ReplyDelete
  9. The picture says it all...waiting for sassy and Zack to come home.

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K