Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Daze




Happy Trails,

19 comments:

  1. Everyone certainly does look very happy!!! That is great...keep having a wonderful time!!! Love the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see lots and lots of happy faces!

    Tank woo fur sharing all of them!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of shots. Were these taken at Cape Blanco too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you all look like you're having an absotutely super time!!! Keep it up pups!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please tell everyone they look great! Happiness is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there Ms-K
    Thanks for the beautiful collages of your doggies. They are lovely!
    We haven't posted a comment on your blog for a while. Here's hoping you are well and happy.
    Greetings from all of us.
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving how they(and you and D) are having their equal moment in the limelight! EO looks great! SH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Kit, with the great afternoon light it changed Buddy into a Chocolate Lab, great trick!
    He also looks like a "lap dog" with you in the one pic! Silly puppy!
    They are definitely happy dogs!

    Hope the sun returns real soon!
    Kathy

    PS Raider wishes he could be running with them along the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat place! I bet everyone is having a barking good time!

    Liz
    http://ninnysnotesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your days sure do look happy. Looks like you are having a great trip. Sorry I have been MIA lately, but I am back now (I think). Hope to see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are having fun. Will you be home soon??

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so great to see you posting again - especially with all of the great pics you have collected. Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful collage of pictures!!! Thx for sharing!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Kit
    great PICTURES OF YOU ALL....Mom, Dad and PUPS are all HAPPY...what more can you ask for?
    Hugs HiC and Madi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful collages! Looks like a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are looking nice and relaxed there Ms. Kit.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really nice picture collages.
    Hope all is well with you all. Have a nice weekend pals.

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K