Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Wordless (not silent) Wednesday

Brantley Lake, NM

Sept. ~2009


Happy Trails,

29 comments:

  1. What a great way to pass some time!

    If woo substitute a yard and a tree woo have how I like to spend my day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes its hard just to keep them old peepers open isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two sleepy pups! You sure looked content sitting on the porch, listening to music, and letting your eyes rest now and then. The other pup seemed lost in dreamland! What a nice way to pass the time!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is one supposed to achieve a proper meditative state with that wild music blaring? Sheesh!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great life...chillin outside, listening to nature while having a fan blow on you...that's what i love!

    koda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wordlessly wonderful! SH

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My gosh Zack and Sassy mom jumped up and started doing the Texas Two step!!! Good thing no one saw her.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha! That's adorable.

    Happy Wednesday to your and your pack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's some pretty good paw tapping music you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lady,
    You are too cute.
    Blessings,
    andrea (sitka's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Of course, Dogs love to just "chill" too! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that a fan? I cannot imagine a fan being needed today! It's 4 deg and snowing here. No fans are running in our house!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that Zack and Sassy snoozing in the warm Georgia air?
    Life of Riley being a dog!
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sometimes it just too much work to keep those eyes open

    Woos, the OP Pack

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm having a nodding off kinda day too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. For some reason "mellow yellow" comes to mind...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well I know I'M ready to go back to napping now!!! Nice way to while away the day dear pups!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's so funny! They don't want to miss anything.

    You sure do go to some nice places!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your's getting those SLEEPY EYES.....funny 'getting WILDER' tunes...it is having the opposite effect we see....

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dozing in the warm sun. What a great way to spend some time.
    Woofs
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Kit and pups,
    I can't see the video!!!!! Darn!!!!
    Maybe later I will just let it load for a hour or two.
    Sweet Dreams, Bambi & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  22. You certainly have that down looks like you are ready for a nap too. You buddy is already napping...


    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  23. If I was forced to listen to music like that then I would try to nap too! Did I infer correctly that you are coming up to Anchorage for the Iditarod again this year? Nice to have you back again, after that loooong vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  24. We think you were just pretending to sleep to fool all that wildlife!!

    What great protectors you guys are!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  25. That's so cute!! The dogs sure look like they are enjoying it and resting happily!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those flowers are still blooming! The pics from todays blog were taken last week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great way to spend the day! =)
    You look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now we need a nap!

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  29. Aaah, wordless maybe, but the video tells a lot. It captures the meaning of being "content". Love it.

    tiny kisses from the Twink!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K