Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
~K, I love your posts! Shannon
Furry well pawed AGAIN!Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
It also shows how crazy we are! I never thought I'd be the "dog person" I've transformed into this past year!
Great quote! And I would agree. And I am happy to say that most humans I have met have really big Souls because I am always treated super great! Suka
Who is the puppy in the picture?
Amen to that!
thanks buddy...you are a smart dog!!xo
Boy do I agree with that statement Buddy!!!!Madi and Mom
Awe......I sure like what that guys said! Guess we got some humungeous souls huh Kit? Hugs to you Buddy!
I'm sure hoping that is true.
Ms. K Madi here....I love hugs...so bring them on....you just have to be quick about it.:-)Madi
And your momma has a huge soul, Buddy!Liz
Right on Buddy.
I always like to see how dogs react to new friends! Says a lot!
Doran knew what he was talking bout!!! You SAID it!Hugs xoSammie
That is a wonderful quote Buddy!!
Yes Yes Yes!!!! We have big souls!!!OOXXOOXXBambi, Happy & FernPS & so do they
'Nough said. Sam & June
My soul can only be as big as the dog. BOL Lovely quote. Thank you :)Twink!
squishy doggy face!
Those are the wisest words ever said.And, to add to them, dogs are better judges of character than most people.
So true! That's one of the many reasons I fell in love with my husband!
And you say it so well - great photo, great quote.Woos, the OP Pack
Well said Buddy!Another great post!Beautiful picture!Thor
Very true! :)
Brilliant quote, and new to me. Might I steal it? :)
Love it! :) Mochi
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
~K, I love your posts!
ReplyDeleteShannon
Furry well pawed AGAIN!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
It also shows how crazy we are! I never thought I'd be the "dog person" I've transformed into this past year!
ReplyDeleteGreat quote! And I would agree. And I am happy to say that most humans I have met have really big Souls because I am always treated super great!
ReplyDeleteSuka
Who is the puppy in the picture?
ReplyDeleteAmen to that!
ReplyDeletethanks buddy...you are a smart dog!!
ReplyDeletexo
Boy do I agree with that statement Buddy!!!!
ReplyDeleteMadi and Mom
Awe......I sure like what that guys said! Guess we got some humungeous souls huh Kit? Hugs to you Buddy!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure hoping that is true.
ReplyDeleteMs. K
ReplyDeleteMadi here....I love hugs...so bring them on....you just have to be quick about it.:-)
Madi
And your momma has a huge soul, Buddy!
ReplyDeleteLiz
Right on Buddy.
ReplyDeleteI always like to see how dogs react to new friends! Says a lot!
ReplyDeleteDoran knew what he was talking bout!!! You SAID it!
ReplyDeleteHugs xo
Sammie
That is a wonderful quote Buddy!!
ReplyDeleteYes Yes Yes!!!! We have big souls!!!
ReplyDeleteOOXXOOXX
Bambi, Happy & Fern
PS & so do they
'Nough said.
ReplyDeleteSam & June
My soul can only be as big as the dog. BOL Lovely quote. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteTwink!
squishy doggy face!
ReplyDeleteThose are the wisest words ever said.
ReplyDeleteAnd, to add to them, dogs are better judges of character than most people.
So true! That's one of the many reasons I fell in love with my husband!
ReplyDeleteAnd you say it so well - great photo, great quote.
ReplyDeleteWoos, the OP Pack
Well said Buddy!
ReplyDeleteAnother great post!
Beautiful picture!
Thor
Very true! :)
ReplyDeleteBrilliant quote, and new to me. Might I steal it? :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! :)
ReplyDeleteMochi