Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Zack's Tongue



I have 2 questions:


Where does it all come from?


And, where does it all go?





Happy Trails,

39 comments:

  1. oh Zack Attack
    Your secret will never be told by me!
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two good questions - if you find out the answer, please let us know!! :)

    And here I thought Buddy was the one with the long tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder the same thing when I see Thor The GR From Brasil!

    Great job 'Zack'!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ask Mesa the same thing all the time

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been scratching my ears over those questions for years! If you figure it out, let me know! I want to go where the snow goes! I think...

    Suka

    p.s. great photos! you are so expressive, and your tongue is so long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zack, Sassy and Buddy,

    thank you so much for visiting our blog! *wiggles*

    Woof... that's a very long tongue... Now, we also wonder where it goes *sniff sniff*

    Licks,
    Adele, Vincent & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is one impressive tongue!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm wondering too and posed the same question who mumster who gave me one of her LOOKS bol....

    i guess the hooman is no help and when you do figure it out, please do share

    chikisses
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have come to believe that labradogs have extra equipment of all sorts. I don't ask.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amen Zack!!! It is a wonder you don't choke on that long tongue....
    Maybe there is a little thing that it wounds up on in the back of your throat. No matter you are still
    one handsome dude!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well now you got me wondering also. Hugs to Zackie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms K
    Madi here...I would never bite you....well that is once you learned to read my body language. I love belly rubs but I do get to a point of too much of a good thing. HA!!!
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a theory.
    When we are having lots of fun, it just grows. No one knows why though.

    Licks and slobbers,
    Byron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have been away from the blog awhile. Caught up today. How can it be 30 years? SH

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good questions!! No answer from me though. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's one large tongue Zack!! Where DOES it all go?

    Woofs and Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey you stick your tongue out like me!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, Zack you must have excellent taste buds!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my Zack....does it roll up like a carpet???

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ha Ha -great questions!!! Hope you find the answers.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love tongue pictures! My mom always asks me the same thing, but I won't tell! :)

    Mochi

    ReplyDelete
  22. Whoa, Zack buddy! You gots a lotta tongue. I have a lot too. Mom says she's just gonna zip tie up in my mouth... j/k!

    Snorts,
    Gunther

    ReplyDelete
  23. ha ha ha! I have often wondered this about Buddy but did not know you were hiding a humongous tongue! It must be a Georgia mountain lab thing! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Sweet Zack ... I will ask Ernie (when he wakes up) and see if he knows :-) I think I'll have to sing your "I'm a Retriever" song to him too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Man he is CUTE! I just want to pinch those jowls!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm not sure, but humans have this phrase called "tongue in cheek". It's probably a clue as to where it all goes.

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  27. It comes in the big hole with the pink ham in the middle and it goes out the little hole in the back. Any other questions?
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  28. That is amazing how long those tongues can be!!!!
    Sometime really LONG!!!!
    Kiss the kid for me, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awwwwwwwwww Zack.....that are a big questions....
    Pleaseeeee........if you find out the answer, please let us know!!!!!
    We asked the same things to mommy but she's very very confused about that!!!!
    Hope you'll find the answer very soon!!!!
    WE LOVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!
    Smackkkkkk

    ReplyDelete
  30. I don't think anyone can answer those questions!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I just have one question: HOW LONG IS IT?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hilarious....I hear ya on both those questions...that is one LONG tongue! :)

    Amber & Nala

    ReplyDelete
  33. That is one seriously impressive tongue! All the better for kisses, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hey Zack!
    You have a long tongue! Just like me.

    love,
    Thor

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good luck finding the answers to those questions!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K