Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Juz Sayin'

A dog is not considered a good dog
because he is a good barker.
A man is not considered a good man
because he is a good talker.
~Buddha



Happy Trails,

31 comments:

  1. And in a boy's khase, a good marker!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: Although I'm pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO true, so true. I need to remember that the next time I go for a walk- barking is not always the best way to get in the last word. I think the peeps would benefit for this tidbit also.

    Sierra-dog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true, we have all met the good talkers or watched them on TV. Election Time springs to mind.
    Mop Boy barks a load of crap too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I considered a 'good dog' if I can give the best kisses and snuggles then? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at that tongue! love the saying!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So true, Buddy...on both fronts! SH

    ReplyDelete
  7. But a dog is considered extraordinary by the length of his tongue
    Just as a man is considered extraordinary by the length of his foot.

    Hee hee.
    Happy Groundhogs day!
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buddy what a thought provoking quote....you are definitely considered a very handsome dog with a very long tongue.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. But I bet he's a good kisser!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Buddy...........You are just so darn CUTE! Scratches behind your ears from me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woof! Woof! GREAT!!! You are just becoming ME ... ZEN doggie. Such a FAB photo. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  12. Touche! I think there are probably many more good dogs than there are good people too...

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I asked my friend who's an artist to critique my photos. She said that the most important part of taking 'good' photos is to truly love your subject. Well, I think that you've mastered that part with your wonderful dogs! It shows in the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute picture of your big baby, Kit... Love the tongue hanging out the side of his mouth!!!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  15. So TRUE!!!!!!!! I have never had a barker!!! But I DO talk too much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kiss the kids for me, Bambi, Happy & Fern

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whew, Buddy, we are so relieved to know that because we rarely bark - but we do woo a lot. Wonder what that means.

    Woos, Phantom and Thunder

    ReplyDelete
  17. Brilliant words from the brilliant and wise Bhudda! Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think all dogs should be barkers -- how else can they talk to us!?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't get this quote. I'm a wonderful barker and a great talker. What's up with that statement?
    Funny Khyra comment BOL
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buddha is very smart! I don't bark but sometimes my howling does not seem appreciated!

    Great photo by the way!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are so right.. Great photo..

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Buddy, you are so very right!! Plus you are very beautiful! Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's like every saying about dogs is a really wise saying. That means dogs are wise.

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love that..

    That picture too is perfect!

    Hope the week is going well..

    Licks from me!

    Olive :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never were truer words spoken.

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K