Friday, February 19, 2010

Sassy Says


Until one has loved an animal,
a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
~ Anatole France

(Tillicum Beach, Oregon~Nov. 2009)




Happy Trails,

26 comments:

  1. I love this quote.It is so true.The love you have for your dog is so unique and special.

    Bellaboo:0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics!! i have that quote on a rubber stamp...one of my favs! have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your sweet comments!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so true those eyes that look at you with such trust. When they run to you when something scares them, so you can protect them. Hang on I must have the wrong dogs they are supposed to protect me. It is funny that all the foster dogs of all sorts of breeds even the Rotties run to me to protect them if something scares them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are stunning pics accompanying Sassy's quote! Her quote and the pics together make for a memorable blog post. She is so wise! SH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sassy is a deep thinker, indeed. The beach is beautiful, I know you had the best time!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sassy is one smart lady we say Ditto to that one Sassy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very true, Sassy!
    I can't imagine life without being loved by a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh for beautiful! How peaceful. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love this quote too. We have it in our sidebar so we see it everytime we look at our blog!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose and the Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  10. The love a dog gives to you is soso very special!!!! The way an animal lover loves their dog is a very special love back !!!!!!!!!!
    I feel sorry for anyone who has not loved a dog.
    Spring break sounds fun.
    Kiss the kids for me, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pictures, Kit, and words... I don't have a dog now, but had one for about 15 years. Duchess was my cocker spaniel--and I thought I would die when I lost her. Dogs are wonderful pets.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did sneak into your bathroom over night....he he he. Sassy and I had a girls night on the town...just in case you wonder why she is sleepy today. MOL
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous...love the warm colors! :)

    Amber & Nala

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really wise quote. The photos were beautiful but they must be enlarged to fully take in. I did :)
    Twink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. There is a similar quote, or at least so my resident bi-ped says:

    Until one has loved an animal,
    You won't need to buy a commercial strength vacuum cleaner.

    Mogley G. Retriever

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see you've got the biggening working! :)

    Wonderful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. And when the animal that you love leaves, it is the biggest heartache ever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so true!! People who have never had an animal as part of their lives are really missing out on something wonderful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sassy is very smart! I love that quote. Debbie and Hollydog

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your posts are so beautiful..they make me smile :)

    I have an award for you ..stop by!!

    Licks from me!!

    Olive

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sassy is very wise. Mom says she could never be without a dog. Good thing because she's got three of us:)

    Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ohhhhhhh I love the photos as much as the quote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful quote - thank you! So true!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K