Wonderful photo! I just love it! Your mom is absolutely adorable! And Lady is such a cute dog! Your photo put a smile on my face as your mom's smile is just so sweet and cute!
I love old photos. Thanks for sharing this special family photo. Just lovely!
What a sweet picture! So much joy in your mother's face. I can see you have a deep rooted love od dogs in your DNA!! Lot of happy smiles in Anchorage! xoxo
I love that picture!!!! I am looking for a pic of me with King to put on my Sunday post,family day. Haven't found it yet. Have a good one. Kiss the pups for me, Fern
That's really baby~K? What a lovely photo in the first place, but baby~K is adorable. My M used to look alright herself as a child, but not that cute I'm afraid. BOL Twink!
Wow, lots of emotion in both of those faces!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet picture. Is that your mother, Kit???? If so, I know now where you got your love of dogs....
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great weekend and week ahead. We are headed to Arkansas tomorrow.
Hugs,
Betsy
Oh my!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pawesome pikh!
Thanks fur sharing that!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
What a nice picture and a lovely look at your mum as a girl with her dog.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photo! I just love it! Your mom is absolutely adorable! And Lady is such a cute dog! Your photo put a smile on my face as your mom's smile is just so sweet and cute!
ReplyDeleteI love old photos. Thanks for sharing this special family photo. Just lovely!
K and Suka
What a sweet picture of your mother with her four legged friend!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :o)
What a wonderful picture! Your mom was so cute...her smile had never changed! Lady is a keeper, too! SH
ReplyDeleteOMG, what an adorable picture!!! i love your family sunday.....
ReplyDeletexoxo
She's adorable! Actually, both of the little ladies are. Loving animals is in your genes...
ReplyDeleteLiz
What a precious picture...you learned the joy of loving dogs from your beautiful MOM.
ReplyDeleteMadi and Mom
What a sweet picture! So much joy in your mother's face. I can see you have a deep rooted love od dogs in your DNA!! Lot of happy smiles in Anchorage! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHow Cool. Thanks for sharing your family treasure.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet picture!
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture...
ReplyDeleteLicks from olive
That is a very special picture!! Thanks for sharing it! I love it! Love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeleteI love that picture!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am looking for a pic of me with King to put on my Sunday post,family day. Haven't found it yet.
Have a good one. Kiss the pups for me, Fern
Wow - that is so cute! Your Mom looks so happy and Lady looks so clever!
ReplyDeleteSam
The love of animals does indeed run in families. Very sweet picture! I love the nostalgia.
ReplyDeleteLove to you all!
MAXDOG IN SA
How sweet is that!!! Both look so happy - and oh those ears:)
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
As always, adoring Sunday is for Family :)
ReplyDeleteHow precious of you to share a childhood photo of your mother with her dog. You come by your love of animals honestly☺
ReplyDeleteI agree with Marge, there is a lot going on in that photo for sure. Love the outfit too.
ReplyDeleteDogs are such a big part of their human's lives.
Slobbers,
Mango
That's really baby~K? What a lovely photo in the first place, but baby~K is adorable. My M used to look alright herself as a child, but not that cute I'm afraid. BOL
ReplyDeleteTwink!
Adorable picture! Found you from Pooches for Peace. Stopping by to follow and say hello :)
ReplyDeleteSo we inherit the dog addiction. I can see that. :)
ReplyDeleteOMD, soooooo cute!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMochi
What lovely picture!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing!
Thor