Talk about an ice cream headache! It's crazy, we've had unseasonably warm weather here. I have to take the smushies to bark park early before it gets too warm... go figure.
Hey there Ms-K That is an awesome action shot. Im sorry I don't have your email address, so please could I say it here... You mentioned the possibility of an autograph from Lance Mackey...? My daughter, Robyn (commonly termed "Miss R" in the blog) would be over-the-moon if you were able to organise one for her...if it is at all possible??? She is a second yr Veterinary Student (19yr old) whose dream has always been to be an attending/assisting Vet at the Iditirod. Please would you drop me a note at 'maxdoggie@mweb.co.za'. I hope this is not too brazen to ask you this...it really would be a BIG deal in her life - a 'touch' of her dream. With love C in SOUTH AFRICA
Only one picture to load tonight!! A good picture too!!! We had sun all day long today and it has helped a lot!! The best people in the world are dogs!! Kiss the kids for us, Bambi & Fern
Oh that looks like fun! We are glad you found our blog!! We are now following you too! I hope we get more friends following us! We are having fun at this blogging thing!
Oh a new favorite - and one most of the country can relate to this week!
ReplyDeleteFun!
ReplyDeleteFun!!
Fun!!!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Talk about an ice cream headache! It's crazy, we've had unseasonably warm weather here. I have to take the smushies to bark park early before it gets too warm... go figure.
ReplyDeleteShannon
What a super photo! I love it! Snowball and dog nose meet, fun ensues! You sure know how to have fun with your snow!
ReplyDeleteSuka
What a great shot--in more ways than one!
ReplyDeleteNice clean snow!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh now THAT is a darling photo - I can just feel that pup's joy. LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWiggling joyous fun!!
ReplyDeleteKoda
Hey there Ms-K
ReplyDeleteThat is an awesome action shot.
Im sorry I don't have your email address, so please could I say it here...
You mentioned the possibility of an autograph from Lance Mackey...?
My daughter, Robyn (commonly termed "Miss R" in the blog) would be over-the-moon if you were able to organise one for her...if it is at all possible??? She is a second yr Veterinary Student (19yr old) whose dream has always been to be an attending/assisting Vet at the Iditirod. Please would you drop me a note at 'maxdoggie@mweb.co.za'. I hope this is not too brazen to ask you this...it really would be a BIG deal in her life - a 'touch' of her dream.
With love
C in SOUTH AFRICA
Just love that snow.
ReplyDeleteA picture to cure the Winter blues!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :0)
Too cool! Brrr! SH
ReplyDeleteI took a picture like this the other day. Marge loves to eat snowballs!
ReplyDeletePuppies and snow what a delightful combination!!!
ReplyDeleteMadi and Mom
Nice Catch! Moose is so jealous!
ReplyDeleteThats great! But please don't do that with any yellow snow! YUCK!
ReplyDeleteSnow in Georgia... what fun!
ReplyDeleteCatching a snowball is like eating cotton candy! It just dissolves in your mouth!
ReplyDeleteHA HA, what a great pic!
Yes Oh YES!! Kill the Snow!!! Thank you!!!
ReplyDeletea favorite winter game?
ReplyDeleteSnowball! Yum!
ReplyDeleteWas that a snowball or was snow falling from the roof?
ReplyDeleteJack got his first snowball the other day - he thought it was a hoot! :)
Another great picture! When we've thrown snowballs at our dogs, there are a couple that will look for it after it's exploded--They just don't get it!
ReplyDeleteSnow in any form or delivery method is FUN!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Dexter
That looks like fun - now if only we had enough snow around here to make one of those exploding balls.
ReplyDeleteWoos, Phantom and Thunder
You caught it -- good job!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Kisses!
Snow Munchin'!
ReplyDeleteNum!
Smileys!
Dory
ANother pup that loves to snarf snow too! Scout would love to be there right now! :-)
ReplyDeleteSNOW!
ReplyDeletePawsome photo! You got that one! ;)
ReplyDeleteAnother Spring Training exercise? Nice catch, I love snowballs too :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! Great picture!
ReplyDeleteThor
What a great jump!!!! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteDebbie and Hollydog
Only one picture to load tonight!!
ReplyDeleteA good picture too!!!
We had sun all day long today and it has helped a lot!!
The best people in the world are dogs!! Kiss the kids for us, Bambi & Fern
Are you having an icicle? What an athletic eater! Watch out for brain freeze
ReplyDeleteTwink!
Our dogs always wonder where the ball went...
ReplyDeleteWonderful picture!!
ReplyDeleteOlive :)
Oh that looks like fun! We are glad you found our blog!! We are now following you too! I hope we get more friends following us! We are having fun at this blogging thing!
ReplyDeleteYum-Yum!
ReplyDeleteLiz
great action shot!!!
ReplyDeletechikisses
coco
Excellent catch. It is spring training time for outfielders.
ReplyDeleteWe do a lot of snowball fetch around here. Too funny.
ReplyDelete