Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Juz Sayin'


Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind,
Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute,
Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise,
Tell me I'm perfect--
But tell me the truth.

~Shel Silverstein

Happy Trails,

27 comments:

  1. Ok!

    Woo got it!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra
    PeeEssWoo: The truth is....woo are PAWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the truff ish that your full of preciousness
    muah
    pibble sugars and wee wags
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice tongue action!

    Brill.

    Koda MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll tell ya all those things because you're our furiend!

    Love,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well all of those things apply to you, you sweet thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm telling you....!....

    You are a truly beautiful person! Thank you for making my life special!

    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guess what? You've got an award! Anyway, do head over and receive your award when you can!

    Sonic

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you are all those things...And that's the truth! :-) Hope your week is off to a good start!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whatever. You are a labradog, OK? That means that you can do cute face really easily and make the humans love you. Not fair.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. Buddy the truth is you are one hunk of handsome puppy with gorgeous eyes.
    there I've said it now the World knows. Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Buddy, you are perfect!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nearly impossible, isn't it? however, Buddy is ALL those things! SH

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great quote, Buddy! Shel Silverstein is a family favorite, even the boys liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My mom loved Shel. Ickle me Tickle Me Pickle Me too... And how could you not love Spagehetti Spaghettie all over my Face...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Kit!!!! Ron and I check on you every morning!! Give all your sweet pups special hugs from us!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, there is that tongue issue... I'm just saying. Oh, and tell Ms. K thanks for the kind comments about my photos.

    John L

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very, very nice Buddy. I think you are all those things too! Kisses to you sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Buddy, I just love you!! Your quote for today fits you fine...you are perfect! Love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are most definitely all of the ablove!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely quote...and they all apply to you! - Abbey

    ReplyDelete
  21. But that IS the truth!
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are definitely all of the above!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ok, but please lie to me for the sake of my self esteem!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shel brings back childhood memories

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K