I feel the same way when I go for a hike. Yesterday, after a looong hike, M made us wait in the car while Frankie was in school for an hour. Everything was starting to smell like foods Twink!
Picnic, we'll be right over!!! The good weather really helps!! Thanks for your kind words!! Yes, date night was wonderful!! We use to go out but $ is very tight now so I get salad made and things started and Tom comes home takes a bath and we have dinner by candle light, then we have together time. Some time dishes are done pretty late!!! Kiss the kids for us, Bambi & Fern
Mom votes fur potato salad...
ReplyDeleteI vote fur chikhken!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Don't forget the Pepsi!!
ReplyDeleteLOL, best tongue ever! And now I'm in the mood for a picnic too -- I'll just clear the foot of snow off the table and we'll be ready to go!
ReplyDeleteGo on give them some chicken.
ReplyDeleteCan I join you for chicken and salad!!!
ReplyDeleteNom nom nom
Koda MD
PS nice tongue extensions
Ohh - we love a picnic.
ReplyDeleteSo what time is dinner - we'll be right over.
ReplyDeleteIt certainly does! And the weather is right for a picnic here, too! Enjoy! SH
ReplyDeleteI see my idiot brother is not the only one always climbing up on the picnic table and making cute face.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Who's inviting who to the picnic?
ReplyDeleteI must tell you...we are getting to see the 2008 Iditarod coverage on TV at the moment. I know it's 'outdated' but it's still revealing and exciting.
Take care and lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SA
(ps...still no sign of the postcard...will let you know when it arrives...)
Hi all,
ReplyDeletePlease add our names to the picnic guest list....we love chicken and potato salad.
Madi and Mom
Ahhhh, warmer weather is on it's way! Won't be long before we can all get outdoors and enjoy picnics.
ReplyDeleteLiz
I knew I smelled something yummy....
ReplyDeletewoofs and wags,
sitka
YUMMMMMMMMMMM you guys have me all droolie!!! I LOVE picnics!!!
ReplyDeleteThe grill is my bestest furend.
We agree! If you find some fried chickens, we want some!
ReplyDeleteLoves,
Stella, Gunther and Betty
Can I join??
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!
Thor
I will bring the corn on the cob and Champagne of course since it is Champagne Thursday!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteLOL! Mum cracked up over this! Great post!
ReplyDeleteLove, Dozer, Dottie and Cooper
Well thank goodness the HOT DOGS are already there!!!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way when I go for a hike. Yesterday, after a looong hike, M made us wait in the car while Frankie was in school for an hour. Everything was starting to smell like foods
ReplyDeleteTwink!
We love a picnic!!! Love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeletePicnic, we'll be right over!!!
ReplyDeleteThe good weather really helps!!
Thanks for your kind words!!
Yes, date night was wonderful!!
We use to go out but $ is very tight now so I get salad made and things started and Tom comes home takes a bath and we have dinner by candle light, then we have together time. Some time dishes are done pretty late!!!
Kiss the kids for us, Bambi & Fern
Thanks alot -- now I am hungry!
ReplyDeletecan we join? we promise to bring goodies
ReplyDeleteWE'll take a little of both, thank you. What time is dinner?
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
My labs can have a picnic with out us bringing any refreshments. They just eat whatever they find on the forest floor :)
ReplyDeleteNummy...Picnics!!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory
Mmmm... picnic...
ReplyDeleteSam
Kit you are in my prayers. Get well soon. When you get home give your "kids" a hug for me. Kay Craig ( rocknroll1244 )
ReplyDelete