Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Happy Friday to all of WOO!Hugz&Khysses,KhyraPeeEssWoo: Merdie says CHEERS!
Madonna!Ew she is like a shrivelled piece of venison tendon chewwies!Koda MD
You Are THE Wise One!!!!!!!!chikisses Coco
Gotta love Erma - she called it as she saw it!
Sassy you are one wise lady pup and Mom and I totally agree with you and Ms. Bombeck...happy weekend sweetie. And make sure you and the boys don't get in the way of the painters.Madi and Mom
Is that really what you are saying? Those are wise words for sure, but I think you were at least thinking tennis ball.Slobbers,Mango
Erma definitely got it right!
Sassy chose the high road...she is very successful at making friends!Liz
Erma Bombeck always had some wise pronouncement. Have a great weekend!
Happy Friday ~ wonderful Erma Bombeck quote & photo of Sassy ♥Have a wonderful weekend.
GRRRReat thought!!Happy Weekend!Woofs and Kisses!
Makes plenty of sense to me! (We giggled at Koda's comment, too.)
Wonderful quote and so true! Thanks Sassy...you picked a good one! Happy Friday!! Debbie and Holly
Sassy you are so right...and you are GORGEOUS!!Bellaboo :0)
Great quote! You're a pretty smart doggy!
So very true! I guess it all depends on what you want out of life!Sam
Ain't that the truth!!Smileys!Dory
Hi Kit,I loved Erma Bombeck!!! She was so funny and she was so wise!!!A big kiss kiss kiss for the pups, Bambi, Happy & Fern
Good one!
Hi ya Sassy!!!! Pant pant pant...must have been having a lot of fun!!Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,Sierra Rose
What a great post.. Such a happy pup..Big Sloppy KissesGus, Louie and Callie
Sassy, you are brilliant to pick such a profound quote! Erma hit the nail on the head. People today clearly have the two things confused. SH
Sassy just quoted my mom's favorite! I think she's looking for one of Bombeck's books as I type this. Twinkie
Good one, Sassy - VERY good one.Happy Friday.Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I don't know who Erma Bombeck is but my mom said she always loved her! Great quote!Snuggles,Twix
Erma certainly had a way with words, and could make a point with so few of them!! Enjoy your weekend!!
Labs are the best! I love checking in on your dogs. Check out my blog about my black lab named Sage. http://dailyadventuressage.blogspot.com/
Makes you wonder if every generation is getting dumber?
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Happy Friday to all of WOO!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Merdie says CHEERS!
Madonna!
ReplyDeleteEw she is like a shrivelled piece of venison tendon chewwies!
Koda MD
You Are THE Wise One!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletechikisses
Coco
You Are THE Wise One!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletechikisses
Coco
Gotta love Erma - she called it as she saw it!
ReplyDeleteSassy you are one wise lady pup and Mom and I totally agree with you and Ms. Bombeck...happy weekend sweetie. And make sure you and the boys don't get in the way of the painters.
ReplyDeleteMadi and Mom
Is that really what you are saying? Those are wise words for sure, but I think you were at least thinking tennis ball.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
Erma definitely got it right!
ReplyDeleteSassy chose the high road...she is very successful at making friends!
ReplyDeleteLiz
Erma Bombeck always had some wise pronouncement. Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday ~ wonderful Erma Bombeck quote & photo of Sassy ♥
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend.
GRRRReat thought!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend!
Woofs and Kisses!
Makes plenty of sense to me! (We giggled at Koda's comment, too.)
ReplyDeleteWonderful quote and so true! Thanks Sassy...you picked a good one! Happy Friday!! Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeleteSassy you are so right...and you are GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :0)
Great quote! You're a pretty smart doggy!
ReplyDeleteSo very true! I guess it all depends on what you want out of life!
ReplyDeleteSam
Ain't that the truth!!
ReplyDeleteSmileys!
Dory
Hi Kit,
ReplyDeleteI loved Erma Bombeck!!! She was so funny and she was so wise!!!
A big kiss kiss kiss for the pups,
Bambi, Happy & Fern
Good one!
ReplyDeleteHi ya Sassy!!!! Pant pant pant...must have been having a lot of fun!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
What a great post.. Such a happy pup..
ReplyDeleteBig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Sassy, you are brilliant to pick such a profound quote! Erma hit the nail on the head. People today clearly have the two things confused. SH
ReplyDeleteSassy just quoted my mom's favorite! I think she's looking for one of Bombeck's books as I type this.
ReplyDeleteTwinkie
Good one, Sassy - VERY good one.
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I don't know who Erma Bombeck is but my mom said she always loved her! Great quote!
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Twix
Erma certainly had a way with words, and could make a point with so few of them!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend!!
Labs are the best! I love checking in on your dogs. Check out my blog about my black lab named Sage.
ReplyDeletehttp://dailyadventuressage.blogspot.com/
Makes you wonder if every generation is getting dumber?
ReplyDelete