Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday is for Family

Daddy and Me
Savannah, GA
~Aug. 24, 1974

Happy Trails,

24 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!

    Two days before my mom's 15th barkday!

    What a GREAT pikh!

    Thanks fur sharing!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra & Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, how sweet - Daddy's little girl.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet. And we loved your Iditarod coverage!
    Roo roo
    norwood

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful. It's not just about the look, it's about the emotion. Thank you for sharing.
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very proud Daddy!!!!!! His little girl is getting married.... When I got married, my Daddy cried.

    Great picture.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is a picture full of love and happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's priceless. I love your family pictures.

    Love,
    Shannon and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great picture and I'm sure a fantastic memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Kit

    That is just so beautiful!!!
    Lotsalicks
    MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ps Lance Mackey is in FIRST position!!! We are so excited and thoroughly enjoying the "I"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely picture of a proud father with his daughter!

    Bellaboo :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful picture!!!
    happy sunday to you!! i bet the dogs were glad to have you home and with all the good smells from AK?!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a wonderful picture!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing that great oucture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have you got all rested now???
    Kiss the kids for me, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just beautiful! Lots of love showing there!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe you are more beautiful today then you were then. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful picture! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet moment captured on film....a father and daughter. I always enjoy all of the family pictures you post.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah, what a sweet moment! Glad you are home although I am sure you ahd a fabulous trip!

    Amber & Nala

    ReplyDelete
  19. Welcome Home! I would guess that you were "attacked" by your great pups when you got there ;o)
    Lovely photo and a lovely bride. You can tell how much your Daddy loves you.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  20. That photo made momma happy sad. I don't understand humans. I just thought it was pretty.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a beautiful picture!

    Elaine
    KittyCatt

    ReplyDelete
  22. My japanese magnolia is blooming too!!
    I think our winter is over. Pretty sone we will be worrying about a coming hurricane. Well I will be!!
    You probably don't have to worry about them.
    Sweet dreams, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet picture! Thanks for sharing!
    Thor

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K