So sweet. My mom was not a Red Skelton fan so when mom did not watch something (and we only had one TV, like most people in that time), we did not watch!
Your beach time with the girls looks very restful. I would feel right at home in a beach chair on the sand along with you ladies! Have lots of fun!!! xoxo
Aww! Cute little birdy kiss!
ReplyDeleteLove is definitely in the air!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet!!!
ReplyDeletelove ish in the spring air
ReplyDeletepibble sugars and wee wags
the pittie pack
I know you're not old enough for Red Skelton!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. My mom was not a Red Skelton fan so when mom did not watch something (and we only had one TV, like most people in that time), we did not watch!
ReplyDeleteYour beach time with the girls looks very restful. I would feel right at home in a beach chair on the sand along with you ladies! Have lots of fun!!! xoxo
Aww, the birdies are in love - tis the season!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
You did all this blogging before you left for Fla.??
ReplyDeleteGreat names for the birds!!!!!!!!
I'll be your having a ball!!!!
XXOOXX, Fern
'Tis the season!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteI wonder if they are attending Twixxys date night?
ReplyDeleteKoda MD
how sweet and i'm in love too BUT he's attached!
ReplyDeletechikisses
coco
Lovebirds!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!!! SH
ReplyDelete