Friday, April 23, 2010

Sassy Says

It's not where you go in life.
It's who you have beside you that matters.
~Unknown


Happy Trails,

26 comments:

  1. Sassy, that is so true! And Miss Kit, we hope you are feeling stronger and much better!! We love you, Toby, Ginger, Jeter and Halle and Ina and Ron xoxo PS My birthday is not until July.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or in my khase, who's holding the purple leash!

    Happy Friday!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Sassy with the beautiful eyes!
    Thanks for stopping by on my barkday :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. How true Sassy...and you are such a sweet,dear doggy.
    Big hugs!

    Bellaboo :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope you are healing well!
    have a great weekend! resting!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll agree with that!


    Countryliving

    ReplyDelete
  7. AMEN!!! Sassy you are a very wise lady!!! Happy weekend,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well said, Miss Sassy!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sassy is so smart! And beautiful. I love that picture! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ms K! I have internet connection probs at the moment,so am using the local library computers, just wanted to thank you for your comment on Marvin's blog the other day. Sorry I am late responding, blame it on our currently non existent internet connection.

    I am hoping we will be able to get it up and running again over the weekend, and I can at least blog from the luxury of home, instead of in the public library! ;0(

    Just wanted to say though, your comment on Marvin's blog rang so true to me, I am rather weary of it all at the moment.

    Not sure how to resolve my weariness with the blogging, perhaps I need a break. There is an email address on Marv's profile, I can pick my hotmail emails up there. It is good to find a like minder blogger! I love this blog of yours, once I can comment from home I will do so properly on the posts!

    Love and light, Jeannie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are wisdom personified, Sassy! Have a wild weekend with those "beside you"!!!
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting....Beth has that same saying on a sign on her desk....

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there Kit!
    Such a wise saying! That's why I appreciate my blogging friends!
    Please would you email your postal address to me: lescaryl@mweb.co.za
    Sending lotsaluv to you. Hope you are feeling better!
    Lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SA

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey!Thanks a ton for coming by.we are so so happy u found us.
    Mummy went 'AWWWW...' when she saw ur babies.

    Three more lab friends? Wow!and one of them is even my name-sake..

    wags, Buddy
    Gin says hi too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Sissy and Kit,
    Very true!!!
    I have not been doing well. Had a very bad dizzy spell yesterday and spent all afternoon in bed dizzy.
    The morning was not much better. I fell at the feeding station putting out fresh water. Went face first in the dirt!!! Not a fun day yesterday.
    Glad you enjoyed your card. Snail mail is so slow!! But I wanted you to know how very concerned I was for you. How are you feeling now???
    XXOO, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do like that saying very much! AND the picture of Sassy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  17. furry true and who ish tooting beside you ish also a favorite of ours
    teehee

    pibble wiggles
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so true....

    Big Sloppy Kisses
    Gus, Louie and Callie

    ReplyDelete
  19. miss sassy,
    i am super duper glad that you are my new smarty-pants friend. what you said is right on!!
    take good care of your mama and happy weekend!
    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sassy, one of your best! SH

    ReplyDelete
  21. How true!!!

    Have a great weekend.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K