Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Kit sells seashells by the sea shore?Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
That might be a bit prickly and crackly on my paws!! But very cool!Koda MD
gorgeous! i love shells! wish i was on that beach!xoxo
So many sea shells on the beach!Thanks for the sea view!!
That's a lot of shells! What a gorgeous, pristine beach.. I like our beaches but unfortunately they have litter on them.
Thats a whole lot of shells! No walking on that for me!
I love looking for shells....one of my favorite activities when we go to the beautiful NC Crystal Coast.I can nearly hear the rush of the waves.Madi and Mom
ahhhhhh....
my, how many shells! Great pictures!Thor
The Gulf is the BEST for shell collecting!Great shots!
Shell heaven.....countryliving
Very cool!
thats a lot of shells! Where is that beach?
Wordless, indeed! Beautiful and amazing! SH
You remind me that I haven't been on a beach in a very long time. Beautiful photos...
Wow! Look at all those shells! :)Mochi
Wow, look at all those beautiful shells, just think of all the great projects one could do with those.
Purty! Is that from your Florida trip?
How beautiful. Did you collect a lot?Sam
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Kit sells seashells by the sea shore?
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That might be a bit prickly and crackly on my paws!!
ReplyDeleteBut very cool!
Koda MD
gorgeous! i love shells! wish i was on that beach!
ReplyDeletexoxo
So many sea shells on the beach!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the sea view!!
That's a lot of shells! What a gorgeous, pristine beach.. I like our beaches but unfortunately they have litter on them.
ReplyDeleteThats a whole lot of shells! No walking on that for me!
ReplyDeleteI love looking for shells....one of my favorite activities when we go to the beautiful NC Crystal Coast.
ReplyDeleteI can nearly hear the rush of the waves.
Madi and Mom
ahhhhhh....
ReplyDeletemy, how many shells! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteThor
The Gulf is the BEST for shell collecting!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots!
Shell heaven.....
ReplyDeletecountryliving
Very cool!
ReplyDeletethats a lot of shells! Where is that beach?
ReplyDeleteWordless, indeed! Beautiful and amazing! SH
ReplyDeleteYou remind me that I haven't been on a beach in a very long time. Beautiful photos...
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at all those shells! :)
ReplyDeleteMochi
Wow, look at all those beautiful shells, just think of all the great projects one could do with those.
ReplyDeletePurty! Is that from your Florida trip?
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful. Did you collect a lot?
ReplyDeleteSam