I was at Bass Pro Shop yesterday and they have tons of Lab stuff for the bathroom.....shower curtian, soap dispencer, toothbrush holder....I thought of you and your furkids :) just adorable!!
Every time I see lots of wildflowers along the roadways I think of Lady Bird Johnson and her beautification initiative. I loved her name, Lady Bird, so sweet! xoxoxo
That would be a great picture for framing poster size!
ReplyDeleteSam
What a beautiful sentiment! Momma likes to read things that make you feel good and happy and nice.
ReplyDeleteThanks fur the smile!
ReplyDeleteHugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Awwww Sass - that's simply beautiful...
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs xoxoxo
Sammie
Gorgeous picture of Sass! And a lovely quote too.
ReplyDeleteDogs just have the most beautiful eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely picture. It's so sweet and I like the saying. A good say!
ReplyDeleteSassy, you are such a beautiful model amongst the flowers!!
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend...keep up the driveway workout!! :)
xoxo
Beautiful pic! Lovely quote! SH
ReplyDeleteNice pic and quote.
ReplyDeleteThat is one sweet photo!
ReplyDeleteSassy always knows what to say!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Ya know Sassy is one smart pup :)
ReplyDeleteI was at Bass Pro Shop yesterday and they have tons of Lab stuff for the bathroom.....shower curtian, soap dispencer, toothbrush holder....I thought of you and your furkids :) just adorable!!
Sassy you are a blooming beauty as always!!!
ReplyDeleteBe sure to remind the bros this weekend is Father's Day. Give Dad lots of extra licks
Happy Friday,
Madi and Mom
Every time I see lots of wildflowers along the roadways I think of Lady Bird Johnson and her beautification initiative. I loved her name, Lady Bird, so sweet! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture and quote! What a wonderful smile!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Lovely Sassy!
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Emma Rose
Gorgeous photo! I love the grass criss crossing.
ReplyDeleteLovely!! Happy weekend my friends :)
ReplyDeleteHugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose
Lady Bird made a longer lasting impression than her husband did. Super picture!!!
ReplyDeleteRemarkable...thanks for the handsome picture for the w/e!
ReplyDeleteVery nice Sassy -- I agree!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful picture Sassy, and a wonderful saying. We just love Lady Bird here in Austin. There are lots of places here that are named after her.
ReplyDeleteSmileys and Snuggles!
Dory, Bilbo and Jacob
What a beautiful picture... Great quote..
ReplyDeleteBig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
Beautiful photo and a great saying for hope! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeleteVery sweet - both the sentiment and the pup:) We all need a little hope in our lives.
ReplyDeleteWoos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
miss sassy,
ReplyDeleteyou are so pretty with the flowers all around your face! i like that quote a lot, too. :)
*woof*
the booker man