Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~Zack

33 comments:

  1. Who needs to say anything at all with a vista like that to gaze at with your peepers☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly LOOK like you got sumthin you wanna say!


    Grrrs from Gizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have some wind in your face! Great photo :)

    Elizabeth & Luna

    ReplyDelete
  4. No words needed! Love the header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks like he is flying!! :)

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are about the cutest ears in the world!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like the wind blowing your ear flaps to cool you off!
    WooRoos from Raider

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh to be on a pontoon.......so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Zack et al!! We love the new header!!! Is Dog Daddy still in charge of headers? WEll done.

    Zack your impression of the Flying Nun is right on the mark,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Zack, I love your ears!!! They're like flying to different directions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm.......the flying nun, er dog! Love the new header pic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww what cute ears!!

    lab ears rock - they are sooooo soft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Header Picture!!

    Zack looks like he could take flight...lol
    so adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Windy day there? You almost look like a sheep:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the new header!
    Cool picture!!!
    Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy face in the wind - oh what fun on the lake!
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  17. ROFL! I have been trying to get a Sola pic like that for two years. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. love those ears :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I know it's a 'Wordless Wednesday' but if anything is said, Zack will certainly hear it! :-)))

    I like your new header picture too!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. And no words are necessary....he's beautiful.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Missing a Thursday post, so I am doing Wednesday again! Still cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Somehow I missed this yesterday, I am still chuckling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are so beautiful!!!
    Hugs from Nero

    ReplyDelete
  24. Zack! That is totally goofy happy making.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K