Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cool Video

The pups did an excellent job training the hoomans for this video.
Watch for the goat!

Be sure to check out the Top Ten Dog Video Countdown on Life with Dogs.



16 comments:

  1. That is a great video! Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute, no way would my dogs get that synchronized! (and there are only 2 of them)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love this video. We can watch it all day!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will have to wait to watch. Still loving that header!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning all
    I love today's header....
    what a cute video and well trained humans!! I'm glad you told me to watch for the goat!!!
    Hugs to the pups!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoH dis videos was so much funs! Happy Weekend!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was such a fun video to watch. We loved all the ones of Life With Dogs, tough to pick a favorite.

    Hope you all enjoy the weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh My I Love that Video!!
    Love the parts with those white chairs...that could be fun...and the very end with them all looking up then down...yes well trained hoomans :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing choreography between canines and humans!
    Especially with shelves that are not sturdy, just being held by a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thoroughly enjoyed the video! And I would have missed the goat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a great video!! Thanks!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. talented kids and humans..funny
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. we love watchin' this video at my house!! :)

    *woof*
    the booker man

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are a sweetheart, thanks for the mention. That particular video seems destined to be a classic. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K