Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
Every day!!! AND sometimes mom forgets to put down my morning kibble after she gives me my Fancy Feast and I have to MEOW and March in place to get her to remember!!!MOL,Madi
Haha - we think this happens to Mom & Dad from time to time.The Road Dogs
Great chuckle for the morning! (and the answer is no, but what I was thinking gets lost and I think of something else! LOL!)
BOL!!! This is the bestest reaon why I came back as a dog!!! I love it!!! Unconditional thinking!!!!Hugs & smoochies!!!XOXOHailey
Everyday!Drools and licks,Minnie and Mack
BOL the first pic is hilarious!
Buddy's job is to play and be cute, not to think. Leave that to the teacher....BOL
Ummmmm, me? NoMy human...Maybe ;-)Hugz&Khysses,Khyra
Hi there, Love this photo-what type of dog is this? It looks so much like our little female that passed last year. Thanks for sharing.
Buddy, you made me laugh!!! Love that quote!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly
Lol! I love this:)Thanks for the smile!
Love the quote and accompanying Buddy pics!!! He is so joyful!
Sometimes we just need a relaxing day. Looks like you have it down.Enjoy!TailwagsErnie & the girls
Sometimes I think our batteries have run out and we need a new set! :)
Dad says mom does dat all da times! ;)Woofs and Licks,Maggie Mae
BOL - you know exactly how to describe our Momster!!!Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Me -- never....Beth -- always....
sounds like mommaBenny & Lily
Yep! Ralph does that ALL the time! Me? Never, no really, never! lol
Yepper Mom does that every day. We think old timer's is setting in..Big Sloppy KissesGus, Louie and Callie
the hu-dad says - all the time.
Have you been watchin MY MOM??? She does that stuff EVERYDAY.
Yup its a great part of the day :)Karihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Buddy, you are so right!That's why we have Raider to keep us on tract! BOL!!!
Only like everyday!!Your pal, Pip
You are one funny pup! Your pictures are great!Suka
Most definitel........yToday's pic: I love fall leaves.
Huh? What do you mean? Oh, was I just reading your blog? I forgot.Slobbers,Mango
I do that ALL the time Buddy!!!
I love Winnie the Pooh! And this quote! Happens to me every day haha!
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
Every day!!! AND sometimes mom forgets to put down my morning kibble after she gives me my Fancy Feast and I have to MEOW and March in place to get her to remember!!!
ReplyDeleteMOL,
Madi
Haha - we think this happens to Mom & Dad from time to time.
ReplyDeleteThe Road Dogs
Great chuckle for the morning! (and the answer is no, but what I was thinking gets lost and I think of something else! LOL!)
ReplyDeleteBOL!!! This is the bestest reaon why I came back as a dog!!! I love it!!! Unconditional thinking!!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs & smoochies!!!XOXO
Hailey
Everyday!
ReplyDeleteDrools and licks,
Minnie and Mack
BOL the first pic is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteBuddy's job is to play and be cute, not to think. Leave that to the teacher....BOL
ReplyDeleteUmmmmm, me? No
ReplyDeleteMy human...Maybe ;-)
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Hi there, Love this photo-what type of dog is this? It looks so much like our little female that passed last year. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteBuddy, you made me laugh!!! Love that quote!! Lots of love, Debbie and Holly
ReplyDeleteLol! I love this:)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the smile!
Love the quote and accompanying Buddy pics!!! He is so joyful!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we just need a relaxing day. Looks like you have it down.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Tailwags
Ernie & the girls
Sometimes I think our batteries have run out and we need a new set! :)
ReplyDeleteDad says mom does dat all da times! ;)
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
BOL - you know exactly how to describe our Momster!!!
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Me -- never....Beth -- always....
ReplyDeletesounds like momma
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Yep! Ralph does that ALL the time! Me? Never, no really, never! lol
ReplyDeleteYepper Mom does that every day. We think old timer's is setting in..
ReplyDeleteBig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie
the hu-dad says - all the time.
ReplyDeleteHave you been watchin MY MOM???
ReplyDeleteShe does that stuff EVERYDAY.
Yup its a great part of the day :)
ReplyDeleteKari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Buddy, you are so right!
ReplyDeleteThat's why we have Raider to keep us on tract! BOL!!!
Only like everyday!!
ReplyDeleteYour pal, Pip
You are one funny pup! Your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteSuka
Most definitel........y
ReplyDeleteToday's pic: I love fall leaves.
Huh? What do you mean? Oh, was I just reading your blog? I forgot.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
I do that ALL the time Buddy!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Winnie the Pooh! And this quote! Happens to me every day haha!
ReplyDelete