Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

19 comments:

  1. Very pretty Autumn leaves! Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a dog up in that tree? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Such lovely fall colours:)

    Would very much like to see what patterns they form o the ground too:)

    It has been quite sometime since we last came over.
    sorry about that.
    It is good to see u all again..
    wags,
    Buddy n Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice.....

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear me...
    Madi and I cannot see your picture....that seems to be happen a lot. Sometimes we can't see our own pictures. We couldn't see Gizzy's yesterday.

    Whatever it is we are sure it is a very very nice picture.
    Sigh,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fall is officially here

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The proof of the fall!!!

    Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leaves almost look like stained glass! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Fall bringing cooler temps to Georgia?!

    That is such a cute pose with all 3 of the labs in the truck! I can just hear Sassy sassing the photographer! tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture! We love autumn colors very much! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love fall colors :) Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are so jealous of your beautiful photos - very nice shot.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty with the light shining through those Autumn leaves. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful sunny autumn day....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Certain trees here in Oklahoma are beginning to turn but we won't peak until November. Your leaf canopy is pretty!!

    I didn't feel the quake, but The Hub did! He was about 8 miles from the epicenter and it was loud. We've had numerous (more than 60 this year!) quakes but I haven't felt a one. I'm pretty bummed about that, LOL.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love fall and believe it is officially Noah's favorite season since he LOVES playing with leaves. Very nice picture.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What I wouldnt give to see leaves like that in Texas :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K