Saturday, November 6, 2010

Happy Weekend


 I hope you have a wonderful weekend...



Doing the things you enjoy...




With the ones you love.




23 comments:

  1. Well, this is a great suggestion!! I shall do it immediately!

    Well, in the morning....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhhhhhhh!!! Great place for a game of ball....and a nap :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah! The weekend! Hooray! Looks like you've been rocking out already.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be doing that....all the things I enjoy with the one I love. However, The Hub isn't into doing much laundry! Happy weekend to you, too!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahh........
    You and the dogs have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a fun weekend!!

    And we are so pleased that we got your name in Jazzi's Christmas gift exchange drawing.

    Can you please send us your snail mail address - to rockycreekscotties at yahoo dot com.

    Happy Weekend
    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely sentiment! Looks like Buddy is on his way to a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You surely do look grrreat doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buddy, you are such a happy guy!
    I bet it doesn't take much to entertain you!

    Have a fun weekend!

    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank-you :)
    I will try and you have a Great weekend also!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We hope you have a wonderful weekend too! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Right back at you Buddy!! We hope you and your siblings have a good weekend...maybe you'll even have some of the white stuff.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope you have the best weekend too!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  14. And I hope you have the very happiest weekend ever, too!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are looking very happy there, is it almost time for someone to come home?

    Happy weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great tips. We'll follow your suggestions, they are superb, aren't they!

    Happy Weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, yes, we are having the coolest of weekends - romping in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah looks like you are already having a happy weekend!

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K