Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm Juz Sayin'


She'll never find me under here!

Shhhh!



28 comments:

  1. Love it... hide and seek lab style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it... hide and seek lab style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just get on top and let her find you anyway! :) They never have the heart to make you move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahehehahahaha oh, sorry... shhh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? Where? Don't see anything!! :)

    Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
    Sierra Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. That made me laugh put loud! We've got a very silly black labrador too!
    Love Kathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are you??? us hoomans can't see you....lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What dog I don't see a dog.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL MOL MOL!!! Oh Buddy you and I must be cousins....my theory is if I can't see Mom she can't see me!!!

    You are such a funny fellow and boy is your coat shining today.
    Scoot over, I'll join you in your hiding place,
    Purrs and Hugs
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Priceless!!! And he looks so comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did Rama get a new black rug?

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dog, too bad he has no head :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I looked and looked.. Where are you hiding????

    ReplyDelete
  14. We can't find you anywhere. Hmmmm
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good job of hiding!! I can hardly see you...No one will ever find you.
    Hugs and wags, Mistaya

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah, Buddy, is that your ostrich imitation? It's working!! LOL
    Raider

    ReplyDelete
  17. We think you are good to go - no way will she ever find you:)

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  18. Chamois, our generic dog, thinks if she can't see her at bath time, we can't find her. Nose and tail hang out though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What happened to Buddy? He seems to be missing!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  20. Uh, has anyone seen Buddy?
    Buuuuuuuddy! Buuuuuuuuudy! Where is you?

    Oh sorry, I suppose to be shhhhing.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  21. Mesa does the head and thinks no one can see her

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This made me laugh! We had a dog that I really think thought that when she'd put her head under the sofa...Of course she was about 14 and I think she'd lost a few biscuits... ;-))

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good job Buddy. No one will ever think to look there.

    Kisses from Lady

    ReplyDelete
  24. What is wrong with black labradoinks? Of course idiot momma thinks that is cute. As if!

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K