Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~Cozy Sas



29 comments:

  1. Ooooh! Mom is Most Jealous! She hasn't built a fire yet this season, but you may have inspired her!

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a nice cozy spot
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be the Alpha pup, Sas, since you get the best spot in the house! It looks super cozy and warm. What a perfect napping place.

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like a woodburner to cosy up by.Sweet dreams Sas! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was rainy and cold here yesterday and I would have loved "being cozy" with Sas! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Puddles in da hoooouse! I's back ya'll!
    Oooooooooh, I wanna nice cozy fire!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cozy, indeed! Again, no words needed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats where we find Mesa during the winter :)

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now, that looks like heaven!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Sassy girlfriend can you scoot over just a fraction? That looks like a lovely spot of a catnap.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe.........even though I am in Florida......I still miss my woodstoves! Maybe I should get a fake one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so nice and cozy!
    I can't wait to have a fire here!
    I love your woodburner:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey... you have a WONDERFUL WOODBURNER TOO!! Grrrreat aren't they?
    My mom is STILL talking about the comment you left yesterday.. butt at LEAST her jeans are dry now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you toasty and warm, Sassy?!

    Or are you pining away for Dad to come home?

    He should be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are totally jealous... we are still wearing capris and shorts in texas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooo...that DOES look cozy! Enjoy your snooze!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now that is what I'm talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is wonderful!!! We wish we had a fireplace to stay nice and cozy!!! Enjoy!! Lots of love, Holly and mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh... can we curl up with you, Sas?
    Hugs xoxoxo
    Sammie and Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  20. The Momster says it is so cold and damp here that she wishes she could be right there by your side in front of that warm fire.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ohhhhh.....I wish I had one of dose!!
    I am one of your newest followers :) Gotta go read up on ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. One of the great things about cold, wintry weather is sitting in front of a warm fire.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The only good thing about winter is cozying up to the fire. And that's it.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  24. We will be right over to share your wonderful fire!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K