Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
What joy there is in small things! Haven't commented for so long. Hope you are all well and happy.Sending lotsaluvMAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA
Yay for Wordless Wednesday! One of my favorite poses too :) Always makes my hoomans laugh!Sweet hugs,Sierra Rose
Is it yummier to eat that way? It looks so delicious!
Hehehehe...dat is too cute!I can't do dat, must not be coordinated enuffs.Puddles
Silly Sassy! :-)
Very cute! And no words needed!
Sassy We see your sassy tummy teasing me. We would love to jump through the screen and give you a great big kiss.Hugs Madi and Mom
Now I lay me down to eat...sorry!
I love that picture, they can keep entertained - with just a small bone. So cute!Rudy's Raiser
Sweetness and love all in one furry and entertaining package. Who could want more?
Are you giving thanks for that wonderful bone that came your way?Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
That is the funniest and silliest position to chew on a rawhide!Don't stop! Pure enjoyment I'm sure!
trying to find the best way to chew the bone?Karihttp://dogisgodinreverse.com/
That looks like the best Nylabone in the whole wide world!!!! Enjoy! Ros and Oscar
Is that a microphone? Are you singing?
Sassy looks like her is really enjoyin' dat bone! Happy Wednesday my furiends!Woofs and Licks,Maggie Mae
Isn't that fun. We love bonesSnuggles,Benny & Lily
So cute I like the picture...Your dog is so adorable...You are very lucky having your dog...^_^dog pens
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
What joy there is in small things! Haven't commented for so long. Hope you are all well and happy.
ReplyDeleteSending lotsaluv
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA
Yay for Wordless Wednesday! One of my favorite poses too :) Always makes my hoomans laugh!
ReplyDeleteSweet hugs,
Sierra Rose
Is it yummier to eat that way? It looks so delicious!
ReplyDeleteHehehehe...dat is too cute!
ReplyDeleteI can't do dat, must not be coordinated enuffs.
Puddles
Silly Sassy! :-)
ReplyDeleteVery cute! And no words needed!
ReplyDeleteSassy We see your sassy tummy teasing me. We would love to jump through the screen and give you a great big kiss.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi and Mom
Now I lay me down to eat...sorry!
ReplyDeleteI love that picture, they can keep entertained - with just a small bone. So cute!
ReplyDeleteRudy's Raiser
Sweetness and love all in one furry and entertaining package. Who could want more?
ReplyDeleteAre you giving thanks for that wonderful bone that came your way?
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
That is the funniest and silliest position to chew on a rawhide!
ReplyDeleteDon't stop! Pure enjoyment I'm sure!
trying to find the best way to chew the bone?
ReplyDeleteKari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
That looks like the best Nylabone in the whole wide world!!!! Enjoy! Ros and Oscar
ReplyDeleteIs that a microphone? Are you singing?
ReplyDeleteSassy looks like her is really enjoyin' dat bone! Happy Wednesday my furiends!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Isn't that fun. We love bones
ReplyDeleteSnuggles,
Benny & Lily
So cute I like the picture...Your dog is so adorable...You are very lucky having your dog...^_^
ReplyDeletedog pens