It was so sad to hear that Will has been found, but at least comforting that the family can have some closure. He seemed like a great kid. Bet his family will treasure that video even though it brings tears to our eyes.
I just came across his story yesterday. So tragic. He was so young and vibrant and full of life. I watched a few of his videos and he was really a neat kid. What a sad loss, as are all the deaths from the storm.
That just breaks my heart! He was so full of life, like the hundreds of other victims of these horrible tornadoes this spring! And then there's all of the 4-legged friends missing, too! Prayers across the miles for recovery!
Oh my goodness I had not heard about him or that he lost his life in the tornado. Will did not waste a moment of his young life...no telling what he could have accomplished with his lust for life. Hugs Madi and Mom
It is really sad, and we continue to keep everyone, 2 and 4 legged in our prayers....I hope all is well with you too!
ReplyDeleteSo sad, all our paws are crossed for our cousin too.
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
It was so sad to hear that Will has been found, but at least comforting that the family can have some closure. He seemed like a great kid. Bet his family will treasure that video even though it brings tears to our eyes.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
We hadn't heard that he had been found. We were keeping fingers crossed that there was a little hope still.
ReplyDeleteSam
So very sad...
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
I just came across his story yesterday. So tragic. He was so young and vibrant and full of life. I watched a few of his videos and he was really a neat kid. What a sad loss, as are all the deaths from the storm.
ReplyDeleteK and Suka
Breaks my heart.
ReplyDeleteSo very, very sad.
ReplyDeleteThat just breaks my heart!
ReplyDeleteHe was so full of life, like the hundreds of other victims of these horrible tornadoes this spring!
And then there's all of the 4-legged friends missing, too!
Prayers across the miles for recovery!
Oh my goodness I had not heard about him or that he lost his life in the tornado. Will did not waste a moment of his young life...no telling what he could have accomplished with his lust for life.
ReplyDeleteHugs Madi and Mom