Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Virus Alert

 Beware of Vista Home Security 2012!




It's a scam and it will make your computer real sick, if infected.


The worst  virus symptom I observed...


was Rama spewing profanities!

It gets ugly around here when she can't use her computer. 



24 comments:

  1. We'd hate to be at your house when that happens because we've heard those types of words before and we don't like them especially when they come out of our sweet Mom's mouth - there is something about women who have spent a lot of time with Marines, isn't there?

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi, Ivy and Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is that you behind that tongue Sassy?

    Bert

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would spew profanities also if I couldn't use my computor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yuck those viruses are so bad. Hope the 'puter is all better now.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope the computer is all better soon

    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woof! Woof! YIKES ... you are the 2nd bloggie friend having a computer problem. Hope you resolve it soon. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Profanities would overflow around here if the 'puter went down! Thanks for the warning and that big 'ol tongue pic!

    Sugar the Who

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be SURE to avoid that Vista thingy!! THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I bet Rama is super mad dog insane over that virus. Thanks for the warning.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  10. Profanitys in front of the dogs?! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my...that picture reminds me of a little boy I once had in first grade. It was at the reading table and he was picking his nose and...I'll stop right there. No need to go any further. You get the picture.

    So, Rama, don't let your computer get sick. We miss you when you can't use your computer!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, no! Stoopid viruses! My mom gets SUPER cranky when she can't use the 'puter, too. So we know how you feel. Hope yours gets better lickety-split!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute shots!
    You have a very nice tongue! =))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for letting us know!
    It is not funny, right?
    I hope your computer will be fixed soon!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are so sorry that you got a virus. Our friend got one recently and had to take her computer to the shop for a few weeks to get rid of the virus and she was really saying bad words. Lots of love, Debbie & Holly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Poor Rama! Hope it is fixed now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yuck!! I'll tall Kurtis as he has windows, but I have an apple.....mmmm I'm hungry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the public service announcement! DogDaze...our one-stop source for all the news that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I put computer problems right up there with being overdrawn at the bank and car troubles!!!

    I hope you're doing well!! I go today to get the puppy....

    ReplyDelete
  20. MOL were you catching her profanaties on your tongue. That is too funny. Big hugs and we are glad Dog Dad was able to fix things.
    Hugs Madi

    ReplyDelete
  21. The air can get a little "blue" around here if I don't have any 'puter access, too!

    I feel for Rama!

    Belly rubs to you 3 labs
    Hugs to Dad for getting the 'puter fixed!
    Hugs to Rama so she can be online again!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh we cover our ears when computer trouble comes.
    That is some tongue.
    Licks Bobby

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K