My labrador likes "killing" things like this - he is in his element at Christmas or birthdays when he gets to play with all the wrapping paper and ribbons...
MOL Sassy Girlfriend was set on protecting DogDaddy from that card from our favorite Jersey Girl. WTG Jersey Girl!! Too funny Hugs Madi and Mom aka HiC
ROFL Leave it to Chelle for sending the most outlandish card! Not sure whether that was Sassy or Zack, but I think she/he wanted to take on the Land Shark!!
LOL,LOL That was cute. Happy Birthday to DogDaze Daddy. Have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteGood job Chelle!!!
ReplyDeleteMy labrador likes "killing" things like this - he is in his element at Christmas or birthdays when he gets to play with all the wrapping paper and ribbons...
ReplyDeleteMOL Sassy
ReplyDeleteGirlfriend was set on protecting DogDaddy from that card from our favorite Jersey Girl. WTG Jersey Girl!! Too funny
Hugs Madi and Mom aka HiC
Looks like a Birthday blast! Strange card, I must say.
ReplyDeleteLol....I'm so glad daddydogdaze liked his card....and I'm really glad the pups got some fun out of it too!!!
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
Happy Birthday Dog Daze Dad!!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat card!!! :)
BOL too cute!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Wonderful Birthday to DogDaze Daddy!
Great video. I love action cards. Sometimes they make me jump a bit. You were so cool about the sound.
ReplyDeleteTell the big guy Happy Birthday from Bert
Bert
Happy Birthday DogDazeDaddy! That was a super card, leave it to Chelle! hehe
ReplyDeleteHi Y'all,
ReplyDeleteBOL! He had the right idea about sharks!
Y'all come back now,
Hawk aka BrownDog
Wszystkiego najlepszego dla pieska. Kartka ładna i miła, ale nie do zjedzenia przez pieska :-), ale z pewnością i tak mu się spodobał :-). Pozdrawiam
ReplyDeleteHAROOOO!!! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteWoofs and Kisses!
The Fiesty Three
BOL..funny
ReplyDeleteHappee Birthday to Paw
Benny & Lily
All cards must first pass Sassy Security Inspections:) Happy birthday to Dad - hope it was a great day for him.
ReplyDeleteWoos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning
Happy Birthday to your Dad. Hope his day was great. We love funny cards here too. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory
ReplyDeleteROFL Leave it to Chelle for sending the most outlandish card!
ReplyDeleteNot sure whether that was Sassy or Zack, but I think she/he wanted to take on the Land Shark!!
You are right to be wary of talking cards. I believe your human is using you to make sure it is safe to stick HER snooter in there.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
That would scare Tootie! And happy belated birthday to DogDaze Daddy.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! That was a fun card! Better than a toy! Looks like D got quite a haul!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your daddy! Funny video!
ReplyDeleteA belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Birthday to your Daddy!!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!
ReplyDelete