Monday, December 26, 2011

He Came!





Christmas Morn 
2011

Hubby cut the little tree on our property Christmas morning, and it took us 15 minutes  (and a glass of wine) to decorate!
Dog-friendly and perfect!


26 comments:

  1. Of course Santa came. After all, haven't you been good dogs all year long? How often do you get told "Good Dog"? Every day! We hope Santa left you lots of stuffies to tear up!

    Mogley G. Retriever

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew he would! Happy christmas pups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BOY .. OH JOY... HE CAME fur SURE. he REALLY DID.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your image! We had a wonderful Christmas with our family and two Labs, too! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Hope you had a very Merry one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet photo! Such a pretty tee, and so many presents! Of course Santa would visit you pups! You are always so good all year long! So furry happy you had a fun and Merry Christmas! Hope you enjoy all your presents!

    Suka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!Such exciting presies!Happy Christmas
    Wags,Ginger,Buddy & Shadow

    ReplyDelete
  8. What awesome pressies. Merry Christmas

    Stop on by for a visit
    Kari
    http://dogisgodinreverse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yippee. Hope you had a fab day. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Monday Ms. K and pups!!
    Oh we are so glad St. Nick found his way to your mountain top.
    We love your tree!!
    Give all the pups a hug from
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made sure he would come to your house! hehe. Looks like it was a fun day too! Thanks for the card!
    Lovies, Miss Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad that you got so many nice gifts! I hope that Buddy is feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pieski były grzeczne, to Mikołaj przyniósł wspaniałe prezenty :-).Mam nadzieję, że ŚWIĘTA BOŻEGO NARODZENIA były radosne. Życzę Ci wspaniałego 2012 roku. Pozdrawiam

    Dogs were polite, it brought a wonderful Christmas gifts :-). I hope CHRISTMAS were joyful. I wish you a wonderful 2012. Yours

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...look at all the pressies and TREATS!!! You all must have been REALLY good this year!!


    Smileys!
    Dory, Jakey and Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew he would come, and I'll bet he got to your house first!! :-)

    I hope you all are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Is that a bag of yummy treats? We knew Santa would get there and look at all he brought your!!!!

    Great pics.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kit you look adorable surrounded by your adoring Pack. There is nothing better than that! Happy New Year dear friend!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pups are such good pups all year long, of course Santa was good to them!

    ReplyDelete
  19. FEEL THE LOVE!! FEEL THE K9 LOVE!
    Kit, at first I thought this was a "retro" pic from Christmas past.
    You have such a cute young face.
    Then I realized, "oh wait, that's Buddy, Sassy and Zack!
    This is Christmas 2011!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated xmas - awww looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dog friendly & PERFECT is right!
    Looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas & Santa was good to you all ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. =)
    Beautiful shots!
    We are happy that you got some pressies!
    You've been really good dogs! =)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Looks like a lovely Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi, He did keep some things for you then.
    Hope you had a great day.
    Licks Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the new header and wallpaper (is that what the sides are called?). Looks refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K