Saturday, March 24, 2012

Our Neighbor is a Real A$$

You thought we were joking, eh?


This cute, little fellow was living in an abusive, neglectful situation,

until our good neighbors at North Georgia Zoo rescued him.

He's all smiles now!



Happy Weekend!

27 comments:

  1. so funny. i have half-assed neighbors (miniature mules). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that sometimes having an Ass for a neighbor is a GOOD THING!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post.

    The silvers and more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos ! I am so glad he has a nice home now , I dont understand how humans can be so cruel to any animal ! A Donkey big or small they are all so cute ! I have always wanted the miniature ones ! My dream is to have my own miniture hobby farm ! I grew up on a hobby farm and miss the animals ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a pretty cute a** if you ask me


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. BOL!!! I guess being an ass ain't so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No to teraz jest szczęśliwy o odwdzięcza się swoim pięknym uśmiechem. Pozdrawiam.*** Well now he is happy about giving back to your beautiful smile. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess that just proves that being an ass is not always bad and can even be a cute thing.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's so many things that come to mind with your post, but I'll spare you! I'm glad that someone got off their a$$ and helped this sweet little fellow to find a good home!! :-)))!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha ha, you fooled us. We could say the same thing here but it wouldn't be meant as nicely as yours. We do have donkeys up the street a bit and we like to go visit.

    That is very nice of your neighbor to give him a home.

    Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet neighbor!! We have noticed a bunny has made a home in one of our neighbor's yards. He or she has made a nice home in a pile of logs. Very friendly & likes the neighbor labs Chelsey & Roma. Seems to be healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a fun guy. Bet he is keeping you on your toes.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I picked up on the rooster! I bet that is one happy a$$!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you sure are the cutest A**

    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty face! Love that grin!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We so glad that sweet faced little fella is now being loved. Its always great to have nice neighbours. No worries, and love, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's so great that that sweet a** found a home!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HI, thanks for stopping by...I'll be adding you to my list!! us lab folks have gotta stick together.
    Love this post about your neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. MOL Buddy, Sassy and Zack
    You all are sharp today...did you have tacks for lunch?
    Hugs from your BFFF,
    Madi

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet Eeore! Thank goodness he was rescued!
    I just love all of the flowers exploding in Georgia!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your neighbor's ass is so cute. Glad he was saved.

    love & wags,
    River

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! Nice to meet you! We are almost neighbors. I live in Tennessee. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful pictures, such beautiful animals, such a huge kind heart! I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy to hear he found a good home ♥ What a cutie!
    Happy Easter Kit.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We loved meeting your new neighbor. They look so very happy that they were rescued and showing off the donkey smile of happiness. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos. Have a great rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Thank you, ~K