Cold Noses, Warm Hearts
They're tired.
They're safe.
I'm happy.
WOW - Great look with that new facial hair. He looks good Ms. K! The puppy looks like she is glad to be home also.
He does look good, w/ or w/out the whiskers-chuckle.
Oh - Happy Days! :)
So glad your pack is back together again!!
Lab LadyI'm glad to see your hubby and Sassy are home safely!!! I bet they are trying to catch up on missed sleep.So. Girl
I love your comments! Thank you, ~K
WOW - Great look with that new facial hair. He looks good Ms. K! The puppy looks like she is glad to be home also.
ReplyDeleteHe does look good, w/ or w/out the whiskers-chuckle.
ReplyDeleteOh - Happy Days! :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad your pack is back together again!!
ReplyDeleteLab Lady
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to see your hubby and Sassy are home safely!!! I bet they are trying to catch up on missed sleep.
So. Girl